Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Four great characters in one of my favourite shows. I miss the clothes, the shoes, the bitchy lines. Especially now as there is so much crap on TV at the moment, I really need a Sex & The City fix.

So, to cheer myself up, I thought I'd post a bunch of my fave quotes from this great show.

Miranda: I know you're probably busy, having mind-blowing sex right now, but I feel that you need to know your good friend - Miranda Hobbes - has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You'll probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker Clinic.

Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

Carrie: I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly. As an asshole.

Charlotte: I mean, don't you ever really wanna be pounded hard, you know, like when the bed is moving all around and it's all sweaty and your head is knocking up against the headboard and you feel like it might just blow off. Dammit' I just really wanna be fucked, you know just really fucked!

Carrie: No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends.

Samantha: Ladies! Seamen, twelve o'clock!
Miranda: I pray when I turn around there are sailors, because with her, you never know.

Carrie: A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice and it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex is so great you sort of... keep him on call.
Samantha: Ooo, he's like dial-a-dick!

Charlotte: Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?
Anthony: Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.

Carrie: I had often fantasized about running into my ex and his wife. But in those fantasies, I was running over them with a truck.

Carrie: I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.

Big: So I guess this is what we'd be like in our 70's. No sex and board games.
Carrie: Aww, you're already thinking about your next birthday?

Samantha: You dated Mr. Big. I'm dating Mr. Too-Big!
Carrie: You broke up with your last boyfriend because he was too small, now this one's too big. Who are you, Goldie-Cocks?

Samantha: Women are for friendship, men are for fucking.

Charlotte: We're having Trey's sperm tested.
Miranda: Is it not doing well in school?

Stanford: Before I tell you, you have to promise not to judge.
Carrie: Do I judge?
Stanford: We all judge. That's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts; we judge.

Carrie: Honey, if it hurts so much, why are we going shopping?
Samantha: I have a broken toe, not a broken spirit.

Samantha: Frankly, I think it's sad, the way she's using a child to validate her existence.
Carrie: Exactly. Why can't she just use sex and a nice cocktail like the rest of us?

Miranda: Last night Steve and I held hands for an hour and a half watching ... the fire. He was looking into my eyes; I was looking for the remote.

Carrie: I like him.
Samantha: Well, that's real swell, but it still doesn't get the cream in the cupcake.
Carrie: But the thing I like best about him is his family.
Samantha: Mmm! Anyone there you can fuck?

Charlotte (to Wesley): You don't know Samantha. I do. She has so many notches on her bedpost it's practically whittled down to a toothpick.

Carrie: How did this happen? How did they get the message that the ass is now on the menu
Miranda: I bet there's one loud-mouthed guy who found some woman who loved it and told everyone 'women LOVE this!'
Carrie: Who is this guy?
Miranda: Who's the woman who loved it?
Samantha: Don't knock it till you've tried it!
Carrie: Bingo!

Miranda: I once was broken up with by a guy's doorman. "I'm sorry Ms. Hobbes, Jonathan won't be coming down. Ever."

Charlotte: I just don't understand. How could you forget someone you slept with?
Carrie: Toto, I don't think we're in single digits anymore.

Samantha: From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true - he probably is.

Charlotte: Did I ever tell you I was a cheerleader?
Miranda: No, because you knew I would mock you endlessly.

Carrie: It's over for me. Here lies Carrie. She had two loves and lots 'o' shoes.

Samantha: I'm starving! Where's the food?
Miranda: They're WASPs. There's never food, only booze.
Samantha: Fine. One martini, six olives.

Carrie: When you're a teenager, all you want to do is buy beer. But once you hit 30 all you want to do is to get carded.

Carrie: Are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?

Carrie: Miranda was a huge fan of the Yankees. I was a huge fan of being anywhere you could smoke and drink at two in the afternoon without judgement.

Charlotte: I can't believe you would actually consider having a boob job.
Miranda: I can't believe you went to Planet Hollywood.

Samantha (On Charlotte): That girl needs the stick out of her ass and a dick in her coochie, pronto!

And I'll leave it on that note...

Tart at 4:27 PM |

0 Comments: