Thursday, July 28, 2005
I just went out to get a coffee and somehow ended up spending $185. Oops.

I bought a couple of books, including the recent 2005 Deutz Medal for Fiction or Poetry winner, 'Tu', but Patricia Grace. It's the story of a young soldier in the Maori Battalion fighting in Italy in World War 2. My grandfather (and great a uncle) was in the 28th Maori Battalion and fought in Italy, as well as in North Africa. So I think this novel may have some resonance with me and my family's experiences.

I also bought a cropped leather biker jacket. Looks similar to this Rick Owen jacket...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



but it's in black. Oh, and it was only $100. A steal!

I also bought new undies and a bra for only $20, and feeling rather adventurous, I steered myself away from the black, the nude and the boring white and headed straight for the funky turquoise and purple striped set.

Can't wait to try this stuff on at home.

Oh, and I never did get that coffee.

Tart at 11:05 AM |

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i wonder how many hours that money would have bought for a trainer??