Friday, July 08, 2005



"I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste,
a flannel for my face
Pajamas, a hairbrush, new shoes and a case.
I said to my reflection, Let's get out of this place."
(Tempted by Squeeze)



Yes, I'm all packed for the trip up the mountain this weekend. I'm off snowboarding with a few friends. I've got enough for a three week trip, and not including all the boarding paraphenalia, have packed the following items...


  • Four books - The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and Game Over by Adele Parks
  • Two Sudoku puzzle books. I am addicted to these puzzles now
  • Eight bottles of wine - 3 Pinot Noir, 2 Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 Chardonnay and 2 Sauvignon Blanc
  • Two packets of Arnott's Double Coat Tim Tams
  • Five CDs - Be by Common, Love is the New Hate by Shihad, Get Behind Me Satan by the White Stripes, Crusader by Scribe and Love Box by Groove Armada
  • A bottle of Baileys Irish Creme
  • Pack of cards
  • Sunscreen and lip balm (so to avoid a repeat of the panda eye incident of 2000)


I think I'm all set. Did I forget anything?


Tart at 12:04 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Sarah Liz said........
wow those are all pretty great things to purchase!
-Sarah Liz
http://sarahlizhonestopinion.blogspot.com/