Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Someone, I can't remember who, gave me this book awhile back now. Interesting reading.

I always thought I was well travelled and had, over the years, managed to visit places, both on and off the beaten tourist track. But, there are still places, even continents that I have yet to step foot in (South America! Come on down).

So, here is my list of places to see before I die. Not 1000 of them mind you, just the few off the top of my head.


  • Machu Piccu, Peru
  • Great Wall of China
  • Terracota Warriors, Xian, China
  • Zanzibar
  • Maldives
  • The Seychelles
  • St Petersberg, Russia
  • Uluru, Australia
  • Marrakesh, Morroco
  • Pacific Coast Highway (California to Washington), USA
  • Borneo, Malaysia (to see the Orangutans)
  • Kathmandu, Nepal
  • Geirangerfjord and Nærøyfjord, Norway
  • Sardinia
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Boston, USA
  • Bora Bora, South Pacific
  • Quebec, Canada

Cool. Time to start saving.


Tart at 11:37 AM |

0 Comments: