Tuesday, August 23, 2005
It's still winter here, but that hasn't stopped me from looking ahead to the summer fashions. I've fallen in love with some gorgeous Trelise Cooper skirts.

Now normally, I'd avoid the nautical look like the plague. It's so twee and nana-ish. However, I am completely in love with this skirt from Trelise Cooper - it's called Captain Cordelli and I want it! (Though I'm not sure if I'd team it with red ankle socks LOL).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now this skirt, for some reason, reminds me of being in Italy. It's fun, flirty and cute. I can just see myself walking around a piazza eating gelato and wearing this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This dress is stunning. The picture doesn't do it justice, the bead work is lovely. I have the perfect pair of shoes for this dress...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speaking of shoes LOL, here are two pairs that I love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, the monetary situation at present doesn't allow for designer skirts and shoes, so I'm just going to have to love these from afar *sob*.

Tart at 10:21 AM |

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
where can i buy those gorgeous shoes! I just have to have them!
And btw can i buy them in holland to? cause that is where i live..:p