Monday, August 22, 2005
So, it's election year. In less than a month we head to the polls and vote. This election campaign has been largely policy driven (very few personal attacks) and I know who I'll be voting for. Interesting fact, here in NZ, we get two votes. One party vote (e.g Labour, National, Green, NZ First) and one candidate vote. So, you could in theory, vote Labour for your party vote, but vote for the National Candidate in your electorate.

But voting for a new government is not the only kind of voting that is going on at the moment. It's the second series of New Zealand Idol! We're into the top 10 and last night was the first live show. Well, what can I say. Some were really good (Rosita, Keshia & Steven), some really average (Ashley and Rongo) and one just plain assaulted my ears. But, it's addictive viewing and I may have called the 0900 number and cast a vote. The shame...

Tart at 11:09 AM |

0 Comments: