Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I stumbled across a website that features covers from vintage paperbacks and spent an hour or so giggling over them. Below are some of my favourites. To make it even funnier for myself (small mind, easily amused) I read out the titles and taglines in a voice like the guy who does the trailers for films.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cripes,she's showing a fair bit of butt crack now, ain't she!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sex was her weapon...I can only imagine how she used it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For a junkie, she looks remarkably healthy, no track marks, no blotchy skin or bad teeth.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What you don't see in this picture, she that she's got tassled pasties on her nipples and she's swinging them around!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nightmare alright, have you seen the bloke in the pool? Dude looks a little like Hitler.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'd say she had her priorities in order too.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Didn't her mother ever tell her not to skate without knee and wrist pads. There's going to be some spectacular bruising if she falls down.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'd be more careful if I was her, lying in the swamp with her skirt hiked up. Never know what might crawl up there!

Tart at 5:08 PM |

0 Comments: