Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Do you know what I hate? People who tattoo their own names on themselves? Why? In case you forget? Seems totally douche-y... like this guy. Tool.




















I hate bananas. Yuck. The texture of the fruit makes me gag. But I love banana milkshakes (it's the fake banana taste). I also dislike peanut butter but will eagerly eat peanuts. And satay sauce LOL.

My mother is slowly driving me insane. She's become mean, nasty, rude and impossible to deal with so I've been distancing myself. Still doesn't stop the passive-aggressive (and sometimes just aggressive) emails and texts. 

I totally overdid the Lindt bunny's at Easter - I hate three (one was a mini one though LOL).

I'm looking after four kids next week. Taking a few days off work while it's the school holidays to look after my nieces and nephew. I'm looking forward to it. And also stocking up on Berocca.

I will admit to watching crap TV. Rock of Love, Charm School, Wife Swap, 90210. I love it all. Looking forward to the Amazing Race starting next week.


Tart at 9:47 PM |

3 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I LOVE peanut butter. Can't go a day without at least a little scoop. And peanut butter with chocolate? Yum. How can someone hate peanut butter?!

I swear I used to be the queen of garbage tv. I'm losing my touch. Now it's sometimes idol (losing interest), biggest loser and survivor (I only watch because a friend is on this season). I need to pick up some shows lol.
 


At 12:17 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Okay, I agree that it makes no sense to have your own name tattooed on your back, but then, this is a nice back, right? :)

Hey, read your older post...congrats on being active between the sheets again. Had some fun? :)
 


At 10:39 PM, Blogger Shoshana said........
Is this the season of parents going bonkers? My husband just started avoiding his mother for the same reasons you stated. I hope they realize how awful they're being and stop. I'll forego apologies for good behavior...as in no nasty e-mails.