Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My current laptop is on its last legs. I've spent the better part of two weeks doing research about what kind of laptops/notebooks are out there. I was all set to go buy one but am completely turned off my the dipshit nerds at several major electronics retailers. They are so condescening (so I don't know what dual core is, nor do I give a crap about blue ray LOL).

I've got one more retailer that I'm going to see tomorrow, so hopefully this time tomorrow I'll be typing away on my new laptop.

Some dude (google search tells me Michael Ian Black, don't know who he is) started this Twitter list. The Fuckit List is the opposite of a bucket list, things that you don't really care about doing before you die. Some of the lists are quite funny,

So, here's the start of my Fuckit List (it's going to be ongoing LOL).

  • Learn to sew
  • Get up early on a week day
  • Eat mushrooms
  • Read Harry Potter or the Twilight books
  • Go into Starbucks or Gloria Jeans
  • Visit LA





Tart at 9:00 PM |

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Mushrooms are so yummy! LA is overrated and I love Edward Cullen (from Twilight).

It's like my husband's grandpa always said, different strokes for different folks LOL.

Good luck with the laptop hunt. Having just bought a new one a couple months ago, I feel your pain.