Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I have a crush. I'm too bloody old to have a crush on a guy. And this guy is so not whom I need to be attracted too. 

He's married. 

I've known him for a number of years, am good friends with both him and his wife. We do things together (went to KOL concert with him) and I often catch up with him for a drink or we go out for dinner, or a movie. We've been on a holiday together with other friends etc. We get on really well. I like his wife, she's really lovely. And I like him too. Argh! 

I'm going to have to distance myself from him/them for awhile. My head needs to be more involved. I don't want to be attracted to a married man. Why can't I be attracted to some hot single guy? I guess first I need to meet a hot single guy. Which means I need to get a social life. Which just seems too much like hard work LOL.

Tart at 8:49 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
You said it....you get along well. It must be tough. I think attraction is pretty normal...but I can see why it would freak you out.

If you don't do anything about it, I don't see why you have to do without being friends....hmmm.