Monday, April 27, 2009
I've been hanging around the hospital this past week (quick recap: my nephew was admitted, had surgery and is on the road to recovery) and one thing I noticed was how young the doctors were! So baby faced, it was frightening. I'm not particularly agist, but honestly, we all felt more comfortable with an older looking doctor around. Some of those doctors look about 15.

I cleaned out a few old boxes in the spare room the other day, came across a journal I wrote in 1997, when I first moved overseas to live in Japan. Hilarious. I was such a dork. The inane ramblings and dramas make for fun reading. I should post excerpts and give you all a laugh.



Tart at 8:56 PM |

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
We have a couple young doctors in my neighborhood and I swear they all look 10 years younger than they are. It must just be the amount of time they spend indoors- they're all pale and small. But very, very smart.

Old journals are fun. I haven't written a journal since HS (unless you count the blog), where I was very dramatic, but they're fun to look through. I always had "guest posts" from friends. So dumb.