Friday, August 26, 2005
It’s the smallest things that seem to irritate/annoy/bug the crap out of me.

People who confuse the words brought and bought. It is two different verbs people. Fucktards! (my new favourite word, thanks to
Tod Goldberg).

Will Ferrell (he is not funny. NOT. FUNNY).

Wet towels left on the bed.

Bus drivers that accelerate immediately after you’ve paid your fare, so you end up running down the aisle of the bus, grabbing a pole, swinging on it like a pole dancer and landing in the seat. Bastards.

Noisy eaters.

Being ignored when I’m at the bar ordering drinks. I think I have "Ignore Me" tattooed on my forehead in special ink that only bar staff can see.

People who start a conversation with "I'm not a racist/sexist but..." and then go on to spout some incredibly racist/sexist comments. Or, people who go "no offense, but..." and then say something extremely offensive, thinking that it's okay, because they prefaced their sentance with a warning. Fucktards.

Kate Hawkesby.

Capri pants.

When I can't sleep on my "side" of the bed at my boyfriends place.

Tart at 3:09 PM |

0 Comments: