Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I arrived at work this morning, all eager and keen to get the new work day started. That temporary moment of a work ethic soon departed after a very long meeting. I came back to my office and have spent the last 3 hours goofing off, emailing people, text messaging my sister and reading numerous blogs. I also drooled over a pair of shoes from Net-A-Porter, hassled my boyfriend over the pink t-shirt (long story, I'll blog about it one day), booked a fantasy tan spray on fake tan for Saturday, organised movie date with friend for tomorrow, sympathised with a colleague over the problems of finding the perfect jeans and I filed, buffed and nice-ified my nails.

I also did one of those online quiz thingys to find out which classic pin up I am...

You are Lili St. Cyr!
You're Lili St. Cyr!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Drama and flair? Innovator and a star? An exotic beauty...bwahahahahahaha, whatever.

Tart at 1:56 PM |

0 Comments: