Friday, January 13, 2006
I have an extreme rubber fetish.

Rubber Havaiana's that is.

They are the best freaking jandals (flip flops/thongs/whatever you call them) ever.

Seriously.

I know it's just a jandal (how many times have I heard that from non-jandal wearers), but these are the freaking Ferrari, nay, Rolls Royce of jandals.

So damn comfortable that I live in them. If I could wear them to work I would LOL.

I have 5 pairs now - black, yellow, white with the Brazilian flag on the strap, turquoise and pink. I'm thinking I'll get another pair, maybe in brown.

I feel so sorry for this woman.

Imagine having Anna "Nuclear" Wintour as your mother-in-law!

At first it'd be great, imagine all the cool clothes, shoes and connections the editor of US Vogue could provide. (The bride wore an Alberta Ferretti dress after Ms Wintour took her to Milan Fashion week to chose a wedding dress).

But then imagine the shit you'd have to go through to sustain the relationship (remember now folks, ol' Nuclear Wintour hates fat people, so don't you dare pile on the pounds and go up to a size 2!).

Poor girl.

Tart at 12:19 PM |

0 Comments: