Friday, December 16, 2005
I woke up this morning, face down and in a strange* bed. I was naked from the waist up, but still had my skirt on from last night - a sure sign that I had a good night!

It was my boyfriends work Christmas party - an 80s theme. He went has Sonny from Miami Vice (he looked so good - white suit, pale blue t-shirt, loafers with NO socks, hair slicked back and stubble LOL) and and I went as early Madonna (think lots of black mesh and lace, cropped tops, mini-skirt and a plethora of beads, bangles and necklaces). The party was such a hoot with some cool costumes - I spotted the following:
  • A guy dressed as a rubix cube
  • Lots of 80s gear (legwarmers! kung-fu shoes! fluro!)
  • Boy George
  • John McEnroe
  • Tom Cruise from Risky Business - it was a brave for the chap to go to a party in white y-fronts, a shirt, white socks and black sunglasses
  • Adam Ant
  • Punks
  • Solid Gold Dancers
  • Ghostbusters team
  • Constable Keith (he was a real life policeman who used to be on kids TV show called What Now and talk about safety LOL)

Everyone was in costume, thankfully no other Madonnas were present (probably because the majority of the girls at the party wouldn't know that Madonna was around in the 80s LOL). There was copious amounts of alcohol and excellent food, and a live band playing all the classic 80s hits. Sonny and I had a great time LOL.

When I woke up this morning, the BF had already gone to work (apparently he tried to wake me up, but I told him to bugger off LOL). I looked really bad - my hair was in massive knots and ratty and I two black eyes (oops, forgot to take my make up off - that's 7 years instant aging).

However, even with a monster hangover, I still managed to get to work on time. Talk about dedication.

Actually, that's not true. It's my office Christmas party today, and I'm not missing that! I think a strong coffee, a couple of panadeine and a few glasses of water and I'll be good to go.

*strange as in not my own, but the BFs. Not strange as in a strangers LOL.

Tart at 9:33 AM |

0 Comments: