Wednesday, December 14, 2005
No, I'm not describing my hairy legs (I've got blonde hair on my arms and legs thankyouverymuch LOL).

I'm going to see King Kong tonight. It's the NZ premiere, and the city has gone ape (ha ha, sorry couldn't resist). There's a 200 metre red carpet, grandstands and giant screens and props and sets from the movie. For a live web cam view of the street - click here. There are bands playing for the crowds before the whole she-bang starts at 5.30pm. I can't believe people are already down there waiting. They estimate that over 50,000 people could be there. (The last big premiere, the world premiere of the LOTR: The Return of the King, had over 100,000 strong crowd jammed into Courtenay Place).

I'm not one of the 758 VIP guests who get to see at at the Embassy Theatre (gee, what a surprise) but I will sit in a cinema with some other D-listed NZ celebrities LOL.

I just hope the movie is good. Can't say I'm a huge Kong fan (I haven't even seen the original, but I kinda know what happens LOL), but I think it'll be an entertaining (albeit long) film.

Tart at 1:41 PM |

0 Comments: