Monday, December 19, 2005
Yesterday, we (the bf and moi) met up with some friends (two couples) for brunch.

We went to one of my favourite cafe's and sat inside* listening to a DJ play some soothing sounds for our Sunday hangovers.

We were chatting away when Couple #1 said "we have some news...we're engaged!". Lots of oh-my-gods and congratulatory words were exchanged. Then, Couple #2 said "well, I guess we have some news to share too...we're going to have a baby!". Lots of oh-my-gods and congratulatory words were exchanged and then...4 pairs of eyes were turned to Couple #3 (that'd be us) to see if we had any news to share LOL.

Today, I had my haircut and it is so darling! I'm totally in love with myself! It's shorter, funkier and I have a fringe (that's bangs to you American English speakers). I haven't had a fringe since 1987 LOL. I feel young and hip**. And I love the colour - blonde. I've never been blonde before. Of course, now the curtains don't match the carpet LOL. Oh well, I doubt I'm the first blonde to be mis-matched.

*It was foggy, wet and miserable when we arrived, when we left a few hours later, brilliant sunshine and scorching hot. This weather is fucked up.
**I think saying you feel young and hip is a sure way of proving to people that you are in fact, the complete opposite LOL.

Tart at 6:38 PM |

0 Comments: