Monday, March 13, 2006
Clay Pigeon Shooting rocks!

I loved it. I never knew guns could be so fun. I even managed to hit 5 out of 8 orange clay "pigeons". Way better than I expected (best of the girls and 2nd out of 32 people LOL). I think I finally found a sport I'm actually good at (and this one doesn't involve being naked with my BF LOL).

I'm still bummed about the postponed U2 concert on Friday. I was so looking forward to it. I guess I'll have to placate myself with tickets to Robert Fisk. Yes. That's right. Robert Fisk LOL. The BF and I have both read (and thoroughly enjoyed) his book The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East and I like the articles that feature in The Independent. I saw him on Campbell Live tonight and he was articulate, passionate and so interesting. I can understand why extra sessions have been added due to popular demand.

So this St Patrick's Day I'll be going to a lecture. About the Middle East. Not quite what I had planned.



Tart at 10:04 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
nice weblog , i just came around...
greetings from holland…SPION

http://spion.punt.nl