Wednesday, March 01, 2006
There are 12 things I will never do...

I will never:


  • Drink Starbucks coffee. It isn't real coffee when it comes in half litre cups people! Yuck. It's so watered down and don't get me started on all the crap they add like flavourings and cream *gag*. You know why you don't see Starbucks in Italy? 'Cos they know its crap too.
  • Own a cat. There's only room for one fat, lazy, food obsessed and sleepy animal in my house, and that's me!
  • Wear leggings. My thighs don't need to look like sausages encased in black lycra.
  • Watch a film with Tom Cruise in it. Do I need to explain this?
  • Read the Harry Potter books. The idea of the books bore me. Boy wizard...yawn.
  • Eat Head Cheese. I feel queasy just thinking about it.
  • Let colleagues use the Kid Card so they get out of doing work and I'm lumped with it all.
  • Wear navy blue clothes. It's such a matronly colour.
  • Buy ugly shoes. Especially those hideous yeti/fur/ugg boots.
  • Listen to a Mariah Carey CD. She has a great voice, no disputing that. I just wish she didn't over-sing and screech at the top of her lungs.
  • Wear Christmas-themed clothes. It's quite tragic to see grown men and women in jerseys with snowmen or reindeer on them LOL.
  • Like gardening. I hate it. I hate that my hands get dirty. Plus, I heard you can get Legionnaire's Disease if you're not careful when you open a bag of potting mix.

Tart at 3:52 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
http://myjokesandfunnystories.blogspot.com/2006/02/starbuck.html

Thought this was a funny contrary view about Starbucks
 


At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart you really do crack me up. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't stand the ugg boots. thought I was the only one, feared for my fashion sense for a minute.