Thursday, March 09, 2006
U2 have postponed their sold out gig here on March 17.

"U2 has postponed their Australian and New Zealand tour dates. The Next Adventure and Michael Coppel have announced that the final 10 dates of U2's Vertigo tour have been delayed. "This action is unavoidable due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band," it was announced in a statement today. The affected dates are listed below. 'Any fan of U2 will realise that this decision has not been taken lightly', said TNA President Arthur Fogel. 'We will announce further details as soon as we have them.' " (XtraMSN).

I'm so gutted. Though obviously hope that everything is okay (apparently The Edge's daughter is critically ill). Poor guy.

Still. I hope they come back!

Shit. I just remembered, I've booked flights and accommodation and everything. Ah fuck it. The BF and I will still go to Auckland...have a dirty weekend instead LOL.

Tart at 2:34 PM |

0 Comments: