Monday, March 06, 2006
More from the red carpet.

Dolly Parton. I'm so mesmerised by her breasts that I almost overlooked how fugly this dress is. Looks like a kindergarten macrame project gone wrong. And how much spackle did she plaster on her face?


I'll give her points for trying a sexy look. But unfortunately, Felicity Huffman doesn't quite pull it off. The plunging neckline just flattens her breasts. And the hair? It contrasts too much with her dress. It's a bit too Hillary Clinton.

I love this dress on Salma Hayek. I love the colour and the bodice. Interesting cut and style. Not convinced on the fabric though...and I'm hoping that it's a shadow under her armpit, not sweat stains.

I like Reese Witherspoon. And I like this dress, especially the embellishment. Although from this angle, it makes her butt look big.
[Images: Oscar.com]

Tart at 4:00 PM |

0 Comments: