Friday, March 17, 2006
Today I'm wearing my green Thunderpants (great undies that don't go up your bum LOL) in honour of St Patrick's Day.

Today is also the day I was meant to see U2 in concert. I'm still in mourning over the cancellation of the concert.

But my friend Karina is having a It's a Beautiful Day With or Without U2 party tonight for those of us who were meant to be in Auckland for the concert. The evening is a tribute to U2, with only music by U2 being played. Should be a lot of fun!

PS. I want to say a big Happy Birthday and give a big ol' smooch to my darling friend VT (check out her blog). Happy 25th Babe. I lub you!

Tart at 10:16 AM |

1 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thunderpants? Hmm, will have to check those out.

Sorry about the U2 concert, hope you have a good St. Patrick's Day anyway!