Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Last night I went to see Walk the Line.

A great film with fantastic performances from both Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. I think Phoenix is an incredibly talented actor. He has this intensity that is very sexy. He was really believable as Johnny Cash (probably helped by the fact that he did all the singing too).

He has however, knocked Jake Gyllenhaal off the top of my "Would Definitely Shag" list LOL. (Jake's still on the list, but now he's after Joaquin and Johnny Depp).




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Now that is damn sexy!

After the film, I went home and dragged out a few CDs and found a copy of "Live at Folsom Prison" which I think I bought in 2001 or 2002. I put that on and the BF and I drank a few vodka's (in keeping with Johnny Cash's memory).

Tart at 10:38 AM |

0 Comments: