Tuesday, May 02, 2006
It's a slow work day and I'm bored so I thought I'd clean out my handbag (it was either that or filing...a no brainer really).

What a bottomless pit this bag is! For something quite compact, I seem to be able to shove a lot of stuff in. Here's what I found:
  • A5 size diary (spiral bound, softcover)
  • Cellphone
  • Small notebook (spiral bound)
  • Small address book
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy pocket size tin
  • M.A.C Lipglass in "Lust"
  • Bloom Lipgloss in "Bordeaux"
  • Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss in "Crystal"
  • Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss in "Snog"
  • M.A.C "Seductions" compact with 6 lipglosses
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion
  • Six Panadeine tablets
  • Silver metal business card holder with 48 cards (all mine)
  • Three pens (two black, one blue)
  • Glasses case
  • Sunglasses
  • Compact mirror
  • Two tampons
  • Small pocket size Charles Worthington hairspray
  • Four bobby pins
  • Orange piece of paper with a handwritten recipe for Chocolate Fudge*
  • Two, ten trip bus tickets (one used)
  • Three coffee cards (buy 10 get one free deals)
  • Dark red leather JAG wallet with $31.25 cash, two credit cards, a Cashpoint card, library card, drivers license, Flybuys card, Air New Zealand frequent flyer card, Moore Wilsons card, Dymocks Booklovers card
  • One pink paperclip
  • Two receipts ($23.00 for Kerastase shampoo and $4.50 for a card)

Do you think I might need to downsize? How many lipglosses do I really need with me? No wonder my right shoulder is sometimes sore. I'm carting around a lot of crap!

*Chocolate Fudge

In a saucepan, melt 1 c sugar, 1/3 c cocoa, 1 tblsp golden syrup, 125 g butter, ¼ c milk. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2 ½ c sifted icing sugar. Mix well and pour into a greased tin. Cut while warm.


Tart at 12:49 PM |

0 Comments: