Saturday, April 29, 2006
As I was lying on my couch this afternoon, nursing my hangover*, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small brown mouse, scrurrying along the hallway.

Euww!

I absolutely fucking hate mice. They make me feel all funny inside.

As soon as I saw the mouse, I was petrified and frozen to the couch. Seriously. I couldn't move. Luckily I had the portable phone handy and I called my good friend Em and got her to calm me down and she even managed to talk me from my foetal position on the couch to try and get the mouse out of the flat.

I armed myself with, what can only be described as rather creative weapons of mouse destruction.

A "Glade" swifer broom.

A brick.

A red stool.




Yeah.

I bet that fucking mouse is shit scared now!

*Boogie Wonderland rocked! Danced and drank the night away, crawled home at around 4am, after noshing down Lemon Chicken with two trannies. Ah good times.


Tart at 4:51 PM |

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
tart, have lost pword to both accts. can't access my email. tried to send you msg thru dad's acct. but came back. so stupid! pls email me at my dad's, its roger(same last name)@hotmail.com so i can have your email addy...kicking self hard.

bawdy