Monday, April 24, 2006
I'm in a bit of a mood today.

Every man and his dog has taken today off, seeing as tomorrow is a public holiday -
Anzac Day, those clever people have an extra long weekend. I'm in the office. Mainly because it never occured to me to take the day off. Duh. Luckily the big boss is overseas at the moment, and the other boss is away, so I think I'll leave early. Ohh, if I leave at 4.30pm, I'll be able to watch Home & Away.

I'm also feeling moody because the BF is on holiday at the moment too. He's got this week and next week off. I wonder if I promise to do something kinky in the bedroom, he'd go around to my flat and finish the gardens? I loathe gardening. Absolutely detest it. I'd rather scrub 300 public toilets than weed the garden I hate it that much.

Tart at 2:06 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jo said........
i'll be your gardener for free room & board!!!!!! and you don't even have to promise kinky bedroom stuff!! haha!