Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I've been very slack lately in updating this blog.

Work has been really busy (had two weeks out of the office) and will only get busier as the year ends. November is going to be especially manic.

The BF is away overseas until mid-October, but I found out over the weekend he had an accident and was taken to hospital (he's fine, nothing life threatening, just 47 stitches!). No word yet if he's coming home early (he's desperate to stay on, stupid man LOL) and despite me going on and on about how much I was looking forward to some alone time, I am missing him so I wouldn't mind if he came home early LOL.

Apart from work, I have been trying to see a few movies, catch up with friends and family. Oh and hit the gym. The weightloss has slowed down a bit lately so won't to get to the gym a bit more frequently, especially as summer is approaching and I am far from beach body beautiful.

I haven't been watching many of the Rugby World Cup matches, but I do make sure I watch the All Blacks games (coudn't give two hoots about Japan v Canada LOL). The great thing about this RWC is that it is screened free-to-air on TV3, so I can watch the games at home (I don't have Sky). The only downside to the RWC is that TV3 have taken off the Home & Away omnibus on Sunday mornings! I loved the omnibus, it was the only way I could watch the week's episodes (as they screen while I'm still at work). I miss Ric and Jack LOL.

I'm still on my duvet cover quest! The perfect one is proving elusive. I suppose I could buy a girly one whilst the BF is away LOL. I see that Kirkcaldie & Stains have opened up a shop with discount linen in the Harbour City Centre, so I might pop over to have a look tomorrow. The quest continues (I shall not be deterred!)

Well, it's 11pm and I've got to get organised for tomorrow.

Tart at 10:18 PM |

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I am an avid reader of your blog, which ALWAYS makes me smile. So glad you're back! I keep waiting for you to write a book, or at the very least, write a column for a magazine!--Signed, an editor for a fiber arts magazine in the states. :-)
 


At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
yeah I've been checking up on your blog every few days or so and nothing new.
I thought you may have retired from blogging.
I agree with avid reader above. You should be writing a book or a column.
did you catch the two strangers and a wedding on 20/20 tonight? what did you think?
 


At 4:33 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Hey Editor! LOL. Long time no hear... did I tell you I spotted your magazine(s) here at Magazino in Wellington? Very cool.

JAFA - I did think about retiring, or a hiatus, but thought the best thing to do was to work through the writers blog, no free time thing. Didn't see that radio wedding thing last night. I wonder if it'll work. Aren't the last two couples who did it still together? Must work aye, I guess they do spend a lot of time with the contestants, family members, friends etc finding out info on them. Just remember, if the Edge come calling, tell them I like tall, dark, mysterious and cool. Johnny Deep in a nutshel :P
 


At 5:50 PM, Blogger Leslie said........
Don't know if you go back and read new comments to old blogposts, but I have to say that duvet covers are pretty easy to make. That way you can choose the fabric you want. Find cool sheets and ztich one up. Easy for me to say.