Friday, July 27, 2007
Eight minutes ago the boyfriend departed Wellington on a flight to Auckland, to connect to an international flight that will take him to San Francisco. He's going to a conference for 5 days, gets back next Friday. To say I'm jealous is like saying Britney Spears is a trashy mess... stating the bleeding obvious! So not fair *stamping foot*. I want to go to San Francisco *whiny voice*.

Anyway, to cheer me up I've been checking out a few websites looking at pretty dresses. The Summer 2007/08 collection by
Trelise Cooper has a few nice ones.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This has a very "Angelina Jolie" feel to it for me, even the model has a slight resemblence. I like the neckline of this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Black and white, very simple, very classy. Not sure about the one cap sleeve/shoulder thing, but could probably live with it.

Andrea Moore also has a few dresses for summer that I like.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The blue one is so lovely! I'm not a fan of the colour blue or even "busy" floral prints but this works really well. I love the contrast hem and waist.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another dress with a similar style to the one above, but in black and white. Love the models shoes in this one too.


Right, I'm off to have a big glass of Pinot Noir and a big bitch session with my girlfriends. Just a typical Friday night really.

Tart at 4:32 PM |

2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
I am sorry you weren't on that plane to SF with your BF...but you'd probably get there if you really want.

don't forget to pop by my neck of the woods in Texas when you do.

I love the black and white dress...my kind of style.
 


At 6:10 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Poptart, happy happy birthday!! Hope you and the boy are having fun. Enjoy!

Love and hugs, Sanna

P.S. I wanted to send you one of the cyber sing-a-long b-day cards, but didn't have/find your email adress. Please email me!