Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I think I should have about 189 de-merit points taken off my "Girlfriend Licence" and given a citation for Poor Girlfriend Behaviour.

Last night, the BF told me that in 10 days or so, he'll be on a 6-8 week shoot in some place I can't recall because I stopped listening due to excessive feelings of elation when he said he was going away for 6 weeks South Africa!

We've hardly spent any time together the past few weeks and you'd think I'd be a bit sad about him going, but you know. I can hardly wait!

I love the man, don't get me wrong. He's gorgeous, funny, smart, sexy and I love spending time with him. But I really enjoy spending time on my own too LOL.

I love having the whole bed to myself.

I love going to bed in warm, fluffy flannel pajamas and waking up still wearing them (he has an aversion to flannel and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night half naked because he's taking off my pjs he loathes LOL).

I love watching Home & Away, Laguna Beach and E! True Hollywood Story without being mocked.

I love that I can have a salad for dinner and just a salad.

I love that I can wear cute ballet flats and not get smart arse comments about being a midget (he's a heels fan of course!)

So, the countdown is on.

Only 10 more sleeps to go!

Tart at 1:05 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
If it weren't for the little ones I'd be begging dh to leave for a few weeks. lol. I love alone time!

But 6 weeks. Just think, that's a lot of sex-free time. Hmm, you'll be begging him to come back, I think ;)
 


At 8:45 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Oh, you are a bad girl! LOL

I know exactly what you mean, but dh and me have been separated a lot lately and I cannot wait for our two week holiday to start (leaving on Sunday).

Enjoy your time off and let us know what's going on.

Love, Sanna
 


At 7:50 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
LOL. Well, he's good for being a bedwarmer since Winter is coming up...right?