Wednesday, August 22, 2007
So I'm looking for new bed linen, in particular, a duvet cover.

It's proving to be more difficult that I had anticipated. And not because I am really really fussy have particular tastes either. It's difficult because I have to find something that the BF likes too, because he does have to sleep in the bed with this duvet too LOL.

I'm looking for something that's not too masculine, nor too feminine. He doesn't want floral or patterned ones. He doesn't like red, pink, yellow or green colours (too "girly").

I like florals. I also like red and pink LOL. I'm not fussed on stripes or anything checked or tartan.

So where does that leave us? (Arguing in Arbuckles apparently LOL).

In the neutral colour palettes and very plain styles. I've seen some covers that I love, but simply can't afford (Dear Household Linens, have you thought that a rather simple duvet cover priced at $495 is a bit much? And don't get me started on the $195 pillow cases). Why is it that the linen I like, is always so expensive? Why can't I have cheap tastes? LOL.

Anyway, I have a few more stores to check out before I officially give up and go and buy the least fugly cover from Briscoes or Farmers.

Tart at 4:41 PM |

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
Do you have overstock.com in NZ? You might be able to get the ones you want at a considerable discount.
 


At 5:13 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Haven't heard of overstock.com, I may have to check them out, maybe they deliver here? thanks for that!