Sunday, July 15, 2007
Yep. Looking at the stuff I've packed for my week long winter holiday, I definitely need a sherpa LOL.

I have everything from books (10, including 2 cookbooks) to surfboards (not for me, for the BF who is joining me towards the end of the week). I'm also taking food and wine (the bach I've hired for the week has a modern chef's kitchen, which is cool). Plus shoes. I've packed a few of those (6 pairs LOL). I've got my CDs, my iPod, about 7kg of magazines. Oh, and the cutest pair of gumboots (they're pink with flowers!) if I decide to go for a walk through paddocks. So basically, I'm set.

I'm off at about 10am tomorrow. Yay. I really need this week break, just to chill out and relax. I had hoped to have the whole week to myself, but you know, this whole relationship thingy I have, meant I had to compromise with the BF LOL. So, I've got the place to myself from tomorrow until Thursday morning, when he arrives for the rest of the weekend.

So, it should be a fun week.

See ya when I get back!

Tart at 7:02 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Have a fun and safe trip Tart. Take some pictures to share for us, will you?