Saturday, November 29, 2008
Today has been a stunner. I love Wellington when it's like this. Hot and sunny, cool breeze and blue blue skies. I spent most of it at Waitangi Park, people watching, reading the weekend paper and listening to Kings of Leon ("Sex on Fire" is on repeat, I love this song, thought probably not one to sing along to loudly on the bus LOL).

Tomorrow, if it's nice weather, I'm going to attempt a 12km walk with a friend, you know, just a gentle stroll LOL. I think we'll aim to go out early before it gets too warm and so I'm back home in time to go to lunch with some friends.

Then I'm packing and getting organised for my trip. And then the weekend is over. Two days is just not long enough.

Tart at 7:47 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Kings of Leon have some good stuff. I love that Sex on Fire song.

Are you forever done with blogging? You need to update more!
 


At 3:22 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Hey Lanie,

happy new year!

Love and hugs, Sanna