Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sorry about the lack of regular posts, I've got a heavy workload and it's getting busier as we get closer to Christmas. Most people start to slow down about this time of year, not me. Sigh. But I just had to mention that I have found the best fake tan. I've tried a lot of fake tan products - gels, sprays and lotions (with bad results). I've had spray tans done at the salons which were good but never seemed to last. Now I've discovered St Tropez Everyday and it's the best fake tan I've used. Easy, simple, no streaking and it gives a really natural looking tan. Like I've spent two weeks in Rarotonga.

Health issues update: cystitis has gone (yippee), foot is better but not 100%. Physio is helping (wearing high heels to work is not) LOL.

Election update: I'm so bloody over the election. I just want it to be over. I met John Key on Sunday. He's just as shifty and slimy looking as I thought he'd be. Guess that tells you I'm not a National party supporter LOL, and no, I don't base my voting decisions on personal dislikes of individual candidates (but in this case I will, I just don't trust Key).

Bag update: My bag from Loan Me or Own Me arrived. I love it! I don't want to give it back in two weeks. It's just so gorgeous, I can't stop staring at it LOL.

Vege-pushing update: Introducing veges to the BF has been a huge success (sounds like I'm talking about a baby LOL). I've managed to make on average 2-3 vegetarian meals per week. And even better, the BF has started to cook more too (more for necessity, as I'm working quite long hours and often don't get home until after 8pm each night). Tonight I came home after the gym to find a very tasty meal of grilled asparagus and salmon fillets. Yum.

Tart at 9:58 PM |

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
That's wonderful...I didn't know that a man can cook...no seriously. Okay, I'm just kidding. It's just that DH skills is not in the kitchen.
 


At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Are you done with blogging? I miss the updates.