Thursday, May 28, 2009
So I'm watching Survivor (nothing else on TV, so Survivor it is) and you know, if I was on Survivor here's what I'd do.

I'd take sports underwear (bras, undies). There's women there wearing lace bras that offer no support. You've got to think about life at camp, challenges etc. A sports bra is a must. Especially for us big boobed ladies.

I'd also take a sarong/pashmina. It does double, if not triple duty. Blanket or wrap, clothing, headgear etc. 

I'd also wear practical clothing on the first day (cotton stuff, stretchy, several layers). One lady is wearing this full length dress. Can you say impractical? I mean, you could walk too close to an open fire, catch the hem and poof. Burning.

Also, I'm curious how the men grow facial hair (so obviously no razors), but not one woman has any under arm hair or wayward bikini pubes (so obviously they use razors). Unless they all went and got laser hair removal or something...

Tart at 9:01 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I always think the same thing when I watch. And I'd wear darker colored undies so when I swim I'm not showing everything I've got (which isn't much LOL).