Thursday, October 20, 2005
I'm running on adrenaline and Fresh Up Apple, Lemon & Lime Juice (mm, a bit zesty, I like it) at present. It's 4pm and I'm finally having lunch. I'm so tired and that bloody festival hasn't even started yet - it's 3 days away! This morning, my boss said I looked like shite. Gee, thanks.

The fashion shows were fabulous, darling. Zambesi was really unique, loved that fact they had a live band (Pluto) playing on the stage as the models strode out. Trelise Cooper was gorgeous, a lot more black which is surprising and IPG had some fab dresses, but I don't think their sizes go up to jumbo for the likes of moi LOL.

Oh, completely random. Do you have words that you hate? LOL. I do. I'm not sure where it stems from. Probably a symptom that I need to get a life if words I hate is what I'm thinking about as I eat my lunch...

Three words that I really hate, with a passion are:

Belly

Pash


Panties


Belly, euw, even typing it gives me the willies LOL. Its a blubbery word, a floppy word. Ick.

Pash (is slang for kiss) is such a teen term..."I'm like, oh my gawd, he's so like, really cool and we totally, like, pashed!". Whenever my good friend talks about pashing boys, I want to say, pashing isn't done by anyone over 14 sweetie.

Panties. What is wrong with undies, or knickers? Panties sounds too, I don't know, wimpy and pathetic. I'd much rather the bf ripped my knickers off than my panties ;)


Tart at 4:12 PM |

0 Comments: