Thursday, October 13, 2005
I've just come back from a cocktail function hosted by the organisation I work for.

It was a nice function; good wine, excellent food, short speeches.

The guests included current and former ambassadors, members of parliament, CEOs of large corporations, diplomats, advisors, heads of ministry's, Treasury and even the head of the largest advertising agency in the country (for the record, he is a complete twat).

One thing they all had in common though, was that they were men. White, middle class men. This country might be progressive in some areas, but in others, it is still very much an old boys network. Emphasis on the old. I doubt there was a bloke there under 50!

One valuable lesson I learned tonight was this.

Never wear a low cut top that shows a bit of cleavage. Those old buggers must have stared at my boobs everytime they came near. Perverts LOL.


Tart at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: