Monday, October 10, 2005
Its the boyfriends birthday soon (next Tuesday) so I bought him the first two seasons of the British comedy show, Little Britain on DVD as one of his presents. I love Little Britain. Love it. It's rude, quirky and fucking hilarious.

Some favourite quotes from the show.

Social worker: All I want to know Vicky is where is your baby?
Vicky Pollard: Oh, I swapped it for a Westlife CD.
Social worker: Oh my God, how could you.
Vicky Pollard: I know, they're rubbish.

Daffyd Thomas: I'm the only gay in the village.

Old Ma Evan's Lodger: Well, I seem to have passed your gay test, so I must be gay.

Daffyd: No, you are not a gay. I am the gay. You're probably just a little bit poofy!

Vicky Pollard: Anyway don't listen to her coz everyone knows her fanny goes sideways.

Teacher: [Vicky has walked out of the class and left the pram with her baby in behind] Vicky aren't you going to take your baby?

Vicky Pollard: No don't worry I've got loads at home.

Mrs Williams: [about Daffyd] I've said it before Vicar, and I'll say it again - what that boy needs is a nice big cock up his arse!

Vicky Pollard: She's got her own council flat and three kids and she's only nine.

Narrator: Swimming pools in Britain have very strict rules - no bombing, no petting, no ducking and no fondue parties.

Police Officer: You do know it's an offence to waste police time?

Vicky Pollard: No, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah but I know because I'm not wasting police time because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'.

Tart at 3:03 PM |

0 Comments: