Wednesday, October 05, 2005
I've just come out of a 5 hour meeting. I did have this very cool idea for a new blog post, but my brain is fried and is operating on backup generators at present.

So, the easiest thing to do is of course, to talk about me, cos I can do that without any problems.

  1. I absolutely love Polo. The sport with ponies and chukkas that is. My first pony as a 9 year old was an old polo pony.
  2. I am a good mimic and can do very convincing accents.
  3. I hate holding hands in public.
  4. I am a closet petrol head. I love cars and motorsport.
  5. I once got into a fight with a girl because I was wearing a blue bandanna which at the time, was the colour of a local gang.
  6. I hate capri pants with a passion.
  7. Eating anything mint flavoured makes me sneeze uncontrollably.
  8. I cannot snorkel, despite years of trying.
  9. I was obsessed with KISS when I was 4.
  10. I got a red Ferrari for my 21st birthday.
  11. It was a matchbox toy Ferrari.
  12. In family photos, I always manage to hide behind other family members because I am very unphotogenic.
  13. I passionately hate gardening because I hate dirt on my hands.
  14. I have a crush on my friends husband because he always kisses my cheek and says I'm beautiful.
  15. There is always good cheese, a bottle of vodka and broccoli in my refridgerator.
  16. I think my friends baby looks like a skinned cat, but lied and said she was cute.
  17. I hate confrontation and will avoid it at all costs.
  18. I think my mother is one of the most beautiful women I know.
  19. I sometimes miss living in London that my heart aches.
  20. But I would never live anywhere else but New Zealand.
  21. I hate cats.
  22. I made three short films at university that were showcased at a national film festival.
  23. I ran away from home when I was 16 for 13 days.
  24. I will see any film with Dame Judi Dench in it.
  25. I named my niece.
  26. I have always lived by water, whether river, lake or ocean.
  27. I have more pairs of trainers/sneakers than days in a month.
  28. But only ever wear two or three pairs.
  29. I loathe opera, jazz and country music.
  30. I think Gordon Ramsey is a genius.

Okay, that's it for now.


Tart at 4:12 PM |

0 Comments: