Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I've started a detox. Seems a good time to do it, as I'll have to squeeze myself into a swimsuit shortly. Today is my second day and I'm doing remarkably well. Haven't had any cravings for a) vodka, b) chocolate or c) coffee.

On this detox, I cut out:

Alcohol
Caffeine
Red Meat
Chicken
Fish
Pasta
Bread (and any other wheat derivatives)
Dairy
Eggs
Sugar

So, um yeah, sounds like I'm depriving myself a lot, but I'm eating loads of veges (salads, stir frys) and fruit. I'm also allowed rice, but only brown or aborio (so can make a risotto), nuts and tofu are okay too. Oh, and stuff like hummus which I have on these wheat-free crackers or bread.

Usually, at this time of day (5.30pm), I'm craving sugary things like...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tim Tams

But not today. Which is very cool.

So, so far so good. Of course, by day 12 I'll probably be gagging for a vodka and a packet of Tim Tams LOL.

Tart at 5:39 PM |

0 Comments: