Tuesday, November 01, 2005
During the last 10 days I have been out of the office, working on the festival, I have...
  • Been given diet advice from an international performer, who told me that I should "only drink tea, no food, only tea and walk a lot because you are big girl".
  • Flirted with a well-known NZ television presenter/newsreader who told me I was "delightful". I think he's "marvellous".
  • Lost 5kgs! The new jeans I bought only last week are now too big and fall off my hips. Talk about low slung. Any lower and I'll need a Hollywood bikini wax.
  • Been chatted up by a hunky event crew member (he had a tight black t-shirt on that showed off a buff chest and some seriously cool tattoos on his arms) who gave me his number.
  • Found my favourite designer Trelise Cooper's, discount store and spent $542 (two skirts, one top) in about 30 minutes.
  • Been told that I have nice tits and did I want to "show us them". (I politely declined).
  • Three new tattoos. Okay, they're temporary (one is a henna one), but they look so real and very cool. The henna one is on my right hand, both sides done in this incredible intricate Indian design. The other two are temp ones, one is on the inside of my left wrist (a vine thingy of flowers) and another is on the nape of my neck (sanskrit letters). Quite sexy I think. Apparently, they last a while too. They're not those "lick'n'stick" temp tattoos LOL. They've been airbrushed on with ink, same method they use in the movies.
  • Missed my bed more than my boyfriend.
  • Learnt how to do some traditional Indian and Bollywood dancing! (That was cool).
  • Managed to survive with little food, 3 hours sleep and 14-15 hour work days since the 21 October.
  • Had an international performer try to buy my New Balance trainers off me, while I was wearing them.
  • Won the lottery with a ticket my nana sent me.
  • It was $17.

That's it really. It's been really full on, but it was worth every minute. So much fun.

Now, I'm going to head off and watch the Melbourne Cup. I've got some money on Makybe Diva and Railings. Go horsey!


Tart at 4:44 PM |

0 Comments: