Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Every year I buy a t-shirt from Glassons that supports Breast Cancer Research (for every t-shirt sold, $10 goes to Breast Cancer Research).

The t-shirts are funky and designed by well known designers such as Trelise Cooper, Zambesi, Karen Walker, Kate Sylvester, Huffer etc. They also go from size NZ 8-20, which is great.

This year, I decided I would buy the one designed by Zambesi so I tootled off to Glassons to make my purchase. I grabbed my size (NZ12) and headed to the changing room to see what it looked like on.


It was so bloody tight that I could hardly get it over my head, let alone over my boobs! (I have big boobs LOL). Weird. I usually wear Glassons size 12. So, I ask the assistant for a 14. But no, it doesn't fit either. In fact, the fit is awful. Too short, too tight across the chest, yet loose under the bust. I tried on the 16, just to make sure it was the fit and not the size and yep. I was correct. For some reason, this year the t-shirts don't fit right on me.

It seems they were made for midgets. Or people with really short waists. Or people who like crop tops. The other times I have purchased a size 12 Glassons Breast Cancer t-shirt it fitted perfectly, but this year they don't. And no, I haven't porked up or anything LOL.

I'm bummed out now.

Having big tits is such a pain in the arse sometimes.

Tart at 11:34 AM |

0 Comments: