Thursday, January 26, 2006
I'm counting down the days, the minutes, even the bloody seconds until 16 February 2006.

What's so special about the 16 February?

Well, the yachts in the
Volvo Ocean Race are expected to arrive from the Melbourne leg. Again, what's so special about that?

Well, there is talk that Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom will be part of the crew onboard the
Pirates of the Caribbean boat as they sail from Melbourne. This is of course, as part of their promotion for the second Pirates film.

Johnny Depp.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




In Wellington.

287 meters from my office.

All I have to do is:

  • Find Johnny

  • Be whisked away to Paris

  • Get him to dump his scrawny French girlfriend and mother to his two children

  • Have him fall madly in love with me

Ah, so simple really now that I think about it.

Tart at 11:14 AM |

0 Comments: