Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I have a confession. I haven't admitted this to anyone, but I like boy bands.

Yes. That's right. Boy bands.

Not just any boy bands though, only the British ones LOL. And not just pop boy bands either, some of these groups did rap, hip hop, dance stuff.

It started with Take That (Robbie Williams was in this group), lead onto Boyzone, then East 17. Then it was Another Level (who can forget such classic lyrics as "Let me lick you up and down, til you say stop. Let me play with your body baby, make you real hot".)

After that came 5ive, A1, Westlife (Irish, talented and so cute. Oh, did I mention that they were Irish?), Blue (Duncan *sigh*, Simon *sigh*) and then Busted. But, since about 2001 (funnily enough, the same time I left London) I've not really found any new boy bands that take my fancy LOL.

I have at least one CD from each group (hidden in Tori Amos/PJ Harvey/Beth Orton/Shawn Colvin/Sarah McLachlan CD cover/holders, as the BF won't ever look in there LOL.

It's quite freeing, this confessing LOL.

Tart at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments: