Wednesday, March 22, 2006
A Health Advisory Warning folks. Don't faint in the shower.

After having the worst headache in my life, ever and I'm not exaggerating either, I fainted in the shower on Monday morning. Went crashing down (luckily, didn't hit my head or anything) and was out cold for only a few minutes, if not seconds. The BF came running (apparently, a chubby chick in a shower makes quite a lot of noise when she faints LOL) and hauled my arse out of the shower. What a sweetie.

Tart at 3:03 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh thats reminds me of that ad on Tv where the guy slips when he gets out the shower and the women trips on the toy and goes through the coffee table.
 


At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hope you're feeling better, Tart!