Sunday, April 09, 2006
The BF and I had a fight in public yesterday. So not like me to argue in public place, I tend to avoid any confrontation. But he was being a first class wanker and I'd had enough of his snide comments, his bitching and moaning about me while we were shopping that when we stopped to get a coffee, I completely lost it. Told him that I wasn't putting up with this fucking shit anymore and he should just shut the fuck up. Then, I got up and walked out of the cafe and went home. Fuck, men are such dickheads sometimes!

Tart at 1:33 PM |

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
That sucks!
but tell us he followed you home and said
"I'm a complete fuck up, forgive me."
Then made it up to you in other ways *blush*

Ann
 


At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann love, no it didn't quite end like that LOL. But I did get an apology and some make up sex :D
 


At 1:19 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Make up sex...isn't that worth the fight sometimes?