Friday, March 31, 2006

Today's Outfit

  • Grey "Huntsman" trousers from Starfish
  • Greeny-blue deep cowl v-neck tank top
  • Black fitted 3/4 sleeve top
  • Black t-bar wedge shoes
  • Cream JAG hobo bag
  • Silver Rotary watch
  • Silver and black onyx ring
  • Silver and mother of pearl earrings

Today's Makeup

  • MAC Hyper Real SPF 15 foundation
  • Boots No. 7 eye pencil in Black
  • Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet
  • MAC lipstick in Kiss Start

Today's Perfume

  • Chanel "Coco Mademoiselle"

Today's Food

  • Breakfast - two apricots, banana and honey on Vogel's wheat-free toast
  • Lunch - roasted red capsicum soup with two sesame rye Ryvita crackers
  • Snack - scone with cream and jam

Today's Coffee

  • Revive Cafe - trim milk latte

Today's Purchases

Today's Emails

  • 34; 29 work, 5 personal

Today's Song Can't Get Out of My Head

  • Hollie Smith - Bathe in the River

Today's Obsession

  • I saw a brilliant film last night - Cache (Hidden) and I am still thinking about it today. Fantastic, perplexing and quite shocking French thriller. Wouldn't mind seeing it again actually

Tart at 1:05 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Tart, wasn't sure where to email you so am hoping you get this here.
A while back you posted about some flip flops. I remember looking at the site and loving them but I can't remember the name. I am a flip flop addict in the summer and when you posted that I believe it was the beginning of your summer/beginning of my winter so I was thinking more about cute boots than cute flip flops. Now I want them! I was going to go through archives but am a bit lazy.
Also, just wanted to remind you that your spotlight is on Monday (Tuesday your time). Thanks for signing up for that!
Have a great rest of your weekend.
Ann
 


At 6:54 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Hey Ann :D

Just as you are thinking jandals, I'm thinking winter boots.

The jandals I love to death are called Havaiana's - http://www.havaianas.com/

They are the best bloody jandal ever, I refuse to wear any other kind! They come in such great colours too. Treat yourself to a couple of pairs LOL