Wednesday, April 12, 2006
In about 24 hours I will be on my way to Rarotonga. Yay.

It's only for 4 days, but I'm looking forward to getting away from this place.

I'm all packed and ready to go. As per usual, I've packed more books than undies. I plan on doing nothing more strenuous than lounging around reading. The BF will be with me, which if I'm honest, isn't the ideal situation. He is one of those people who can't really relax by doing nothing. He always has to do something, go diving, go fishing, go surfing, for a walk etc. Usually I start to feel bad that I've sat on my fat arse for days and end up going for a walk or swimming or surfing with him. This time though, I'm staying put. The only exercise I plan on doing is turning the pages of a book.

Tart at 11:00 AM |

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Er, maybe turning the pages of a book and ah, sex?
Just a thought.
Come on, Tart, you must humor us married woman with 2 kids who don't get time alone with DH and also who live vicariously. LOL.
Vacation alone with bf just has to be more than reading. LOL
BTW, Rarotonga looks awesome.
Ann
 


At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann darling. Of course there will be sex LOL. Just not really acrobatic, swing from the rafters kind. I think I'll make the BF do all the work :D
 


At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
That's more like it Tart.
Yes, make BF do all the work. Now that's a vacation.