Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I have a love/hate relationship with my tits.

The main reason I love them is that they are big.

The main reason I hate them is that they are big.

It can be limiting as to what kind of tops I can wear. At the moment, I'm loving some of the military style jackets and shirt dresses, but with these boobs it's just not a flattering look. And bras for big titted girls are so ugly. Hey, just 'cos I got big boobs doesn't mean I want a fugly bra that look like a parachute! The best thing when I lived in London was being able to find gorgeous lingerie in my size. Here in this country, finding a decent bra in my size is akin to the search for the Holy Grail.

Now, all you members of the 'itty bitty titty committee' are probably thinking "oh, I'd love to have bigger boobs". Trust me. It's much easier to get a great padded bra and fake it, than have these puppies on your chest.

But having said that, there are days that I love having big boobs. I like that I have a fab cleavage. I love that wrap and deep v-neck tops make me look great. I like it when I wear a great bra and turn the BF into a drooling idiot just by jiggling the tata's LOL. I like that they make me feel sexy and curvaceous.

I do wish they were a tad perkier though.

Tart at 11:51 AM |

6 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart, I hear you babe. Although, I am now a member of the 'itty bitty titty committee' I used to be big or at least fairly big. Oh how I miss my big boobs. I used to hate shopping for cute tops, nice bras, etc. but then I had two kids (both pregnancies made me even bigger) then I nursed them both, now I have boobs that can only be described as deflated balloons with one last puff of air.
What I wouldn't give for a my cleavage back. Poor dh, he knew me when.
Ann
 


At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann, now I know why they used nursemaids! LOL. My friend who has bigger boobs than me and is currently breastfeeding as the most enormous breasts! Think Jordan (aka Katie Price) big LOL. I'll have to tell her to look forward to bbobs that look like tennis balls in socks after she finishes LOL.
 


At 2:19 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
This is funny Tart. See, I have never been blessed with big tits. Even when breast feeding, I have like 34b, how pathetic is that. I don't even get the sagging breast after the baby finishes having my boobs as food source. They just kind of disappeared. I don't know if I should coun't myself lucky or not.

Also, gravity...now that's my real enemy!
 


At 8:46 PM, Blogger raspberry swyrl said........
I'm just curious, you don't have to answer this but how big are you? I have had people say they are big and then be like a D, and being an E myself, I'm not very sympathetic at that point.
 


At 12:47 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Gravity is indeed the enemy Serendipity LOL.

RS - Oh, a D is small compared to me! I'm a DD to E and sometimes, depending on the bra, and F! Which stands for "Fuck me, that's huge!" LOL.
 


At 10:25 PM, Blogger raspberry swyrl said........
Okay thats good, because people who complain about being big when they are only a D annoy the hell out of me. I mean I know a girl who got a breat reduction when she was only a D!

You are right in that at least in London you can find a bra in your size. In the city where I am from there was all of two shops that I knew of where I could find a bra in my size, and they were pretty expensive. I couldn't believe going into La Senza or Anne Summers in London that they actually had my size. In my city, La Senza would never carry my size.