Wednesday, May 17, 2006
So the person who leaked confidential cabinet papers to his friend at Telecom has been named - Michael Ryan, a messenger in the department of Prime Minister and Cabinet. He was meant to shred the sensitive document (which outlined the governments plans to unbundle the local loop), instead he took it home and then handed it to his friend who worked for Telecom, who then took it to Telecom's legal counsel.

Can you imagine being the person who caused this country’s largest and most profitable business to lose 2 billion dollars? I wonder if his Telecom phone charges will suddenly increase?

[
Source]

And in other news... I did a major cock-up at work today. Obviously my head isn't capable of handing the most simplest of tasks, which is why I think I made this major boo-boo. Fuck it. I hate making mistakes.

Tart at 1:31 PM |

0 Comments: