Friday, May 05, 2006
He’s back. The wanker in the park! I was standing in the kitchen this morning and looked up and there he was. Having a good old tug in the park opposite my house. Euw. Dirty dirty boy LOL.

Last night I went shopping with the boyfriend and his credit card. (The BF has had some really good news work wise and wanted to celebrate by buying me things. Who was I to say no?).

I purchased 4 CDs (yes, I am one of those people who still buys CDs. I have yet to join the digital revolution).


Bleeders – As Sweet As Sin

The Green Room 005:Whanau

K.T Tunstall – Eye to the Telescope

Snow Patrol – Eyes Open

This pair of gorgeous Rebecca Sanver “Tommy” heels.


A cute wool beanie and matching mittens!

The BF also purchased a pair of jeans that just make me want to grab his arse! And the new Pearl Jam CD (Eddie Vedder is still hot).

Speaking of clothes, I keep seeing the same things over and over again, in the shops and on people in the street. I’m so over it!

I don’t want to see these anymore:

  • Denim mini, leggings and ballet flat combo

  • Large metal low slung belts

  • Skinny jeans tucked into boots

  • Cargo pants

  • Monogrammed/logo handbags

  • Orange fake tans

  • Striped tops

  • Cowboy boots

Dancing with the Stars 2 starts on Sunday night. I really liked last year’s competition and this year the ‘stars’ are quite interesting.

Beatrice Faumuina – Former Olympic and Commonwealth games athlete (discus)
Angela Bloomfield – Former actress
Christine Rankin – Former CEO of government department WINZ
Lorraine Downes – Former international model and Miss Universe (1983)
Rodney Hide – MP for Epsom, Auckland (ACT party)
Steve Gurney – Indurance athlete (and a bit wacky)
Danyon Loader – Former Olympic and Commonwealth games champion swimmer
David Wikaira-Paul – Actor/Musician

No big plans for the weekend. Tonight I've got a cocktail party at work to celebrate our deputy chairman being appointed the Governor General and a friends birthday party. Will be going to see a movie tomorrow. It definitely won't be Mission Impossible 3. Ugh. I loathe Tom Cruise (jumped up little midget). Not even the lure of PSH can get me to pay $14 to see it.


Tart at 1:04 PM |

6 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Love the shoes! Lucky you and your spoiling BF!
And I agree, Eddie Vedder is still hot! Do you think maybe it's just us in our 30's that think this? I loved him when I was in high school *sigh*.
Ew, ew, ew, that park guy is nasty perv. LOL
 


At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You poor thing re the park guy. (I was girl who wrote last time and told you about my experience of that when I was living in london.)
The bleeders are definitely rockin at the momemt.
That song 'Nightmare' getting heaps of airplay.
I've meet Angela Bloomfield years ago and she seemed really sweet.
Didn't she lock lips with Martin Henderson years ago? I know he used to date Gere Robson.
Have a click on this link for great great shot of Martin Henderson. sure to brighten your day and take you back a few years lol
http://www.matbaker.com/main.html
Click on Mats Editorial if it doesn't go directly to image.
 


At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann - I saw Pearl Jam in concert in the 90s and I for a few minutes, I was seriously thinking of giving a roadie a blow job so I could go backstage and meet Eddie! Honestly LOL.

Jaffa - am loving the Bleeders, but I am one of those weird people that doesn't listen to the radio at all so luckily songs that get repeated ad nauseum I usually like LOL. Years ago, when I was 16 and still a dork, I went to Auckland and stalked the Shortie Street set! The shame. But it was all good, I saw "Kirsty" and "Tiffany" and it made my entire 5th form class so jealous when I got back and told them LOL. And thanks for the link to Martin Henderson pics - wow, hasn't he come a long way since Stuart Nielson!
 


At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Okay I will be honest. I was extra on shortland street years ago. Sad aay. In the background in the cafe. Pretending to eat fake food. Ohh the shame. The funny thing was I ran into a guy from school who i hadn't seen in awhile. He goes "I have seen you somewhere recently, Where though hhhmmm I know, You were in Lionels cafe" ohh how did I feel. Though Martin Henderson did wink at me and I did get to chat to Angela. I remember coming home and going to my mum. "Guess what Martin Henderson winked at me."
made my day back then.
 


At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jo said........
i love the shoes.... miss you on the bitches... still want to travel... and am excited for my last day of CLASSES!!! BOO YAH!
 


At 2:25 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Jaffa - you were an extra! V. cool. I loved Lionel :P

KC - yay, school's out for summer then?